NOTICE to South Australian Republicans
On Tuesday night, 10th March, 2015 there will be a Get-Together of South Australian Republicans organised by The RPA*
Venue: Restaurant of the Adelaide Maylands Hotel
situate: 67 Phillis Street, Maylands SA 5069; Time: from 7.30pm
Come whether you are RPA or not;
Come whether you are ARM or not;
Come whether you are an ‘Elizabethan Republican’ or not.
Come and hear National Executive Director of The RPA (Republican Party of Australia), the Writer, Peter Consandine, give a ‘Tell ALL’
Questions to be Dealt With:
- Have you heard that the ARM’s paid Executive Officer, David Morris, has recently resigned leaving that post open/unfilled? Also, that the personnel at the Head Office of ARM in Watson, Canberra, have both resigned their staffing positions, as well?
- Are you aware of the ‘Oz-Republic-by-Default’ Campaign and what its achievements are to date in the States of Tasmania and Victoria?
- Would you be pleased to learn that South Australia has been elevated to 4th Priority status as regards the grass roots campaign in this State for a conversion from State Monarchy to State Republic?
- Do you know what the monarch’s definitive position on ‘abdication’ amounts to?
- Are you AT ALL happy with the State of Play in the Republican Stakes?
- Do you wish to voice an open opinion on what the implications for Peoples’ Sovereignty of The Australian Republic might be if Malcolm Turnbull is re-instated by his Canberra colleagues as the Leader of the Federal Parliamentary Liberal Party and thus Prime Minister?
I’ll be chairing the Get-Together and any interim queries you might have may be directed to me via my Mobile Phone: 0408 408 148.